Salem Media Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group in Miami has an immediate opening for a part-time board operator.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
• Responsible for running broadcast board for several live and taped week-day / weekend shows
• Digital editing, recording and maintaining network feeds
• Airing all programs, commercials and promos as scheduled
• Completing and amending all traffic, program and transmitter logs
• Airing emergency alert system tests as indicated
• Regulate timing of programs
• Off-air support of commercial production
• On-air and voice over support of programs as well as production
• Monitors and updates weather, traffic and news reports into automation system
• Protect the company’s FCC license
• Troubleshoot technical problems
• Other duties as required by management
• Prior experience or training in running audio console at commercial or non-commercial radio station
• Experience with digital audio and digital editing systems
• Flexibility – shifts include evenings, overnights, weekends and some holidays
• Punctuality and Dependability
• Bi-lingual preferred
The right candidate must be able to work well with others. He or she must be detail-oriented and organized.
Must be able to perform with little supervision. High school diploma required.
If you find this type of work exciting then you’re ready for the next step in our selection process.
Please visit the Salem website at www.salemmedia.com Click on careers and apply online.
Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.