Seacoast National Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Seacoast National Bank
The Operations Analyst I is the subject matter expert and has a key role in supporting the use of nCino for Customer Onboarding and Salesforce.com as the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) of the system. This role is responsible for day-to-day operations to include maintaining configurations, developing and maintaining data extracts and load scripts, ensuring data is being exchanged between integrated systems, managing user access, and integration with AppExchange components. The Administrator also functions as the liaison between Information Technology and the Business Units to ensure the application meets their needs and stays current with business operations, policies, and processes. On an on-going basis, this position supports the evolution of the Salesforce platform to meet the Organization’s evolving business needs, and leads Enterprise wide projects to expand and progress the platform.
- Ability to design new system solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements, all with the aim of improving business efficiency and productivity.
- Ability to implement, configure and test feasible solutions.
- Demonstrate a consultative approach with the ability to analyze stakeholder’s needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build collaborative relationships, listen and actively contribute to discussions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years of experience leading Operations systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Effective planning, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Available to work overtime as necessary to meet the primary objectives of the job.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Experience with nCino
- Experience with Agile methodologies