Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- US-FL-Miami Lakes
- Experience (Years)
- Healthcare Support - Other Healthcare Support
- Street Address
- 14001 NW 82nd Ave
- Select Specialty Hospital
- Position Type
- Per Diem
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a CT Technician to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
As a CT Technician you will:
- Perform Medical radiographic/fluoroscopic/CT duties as required, especially portable exams.
- Do associated clerical duties.
- Understands processor, laser imager, and radiation producing equipment problems.
- Be expected to respond to call-outs within 60 minutes.
- ARRT, CMRT-- at least 3 years of experience in Medical Imaging field not including schooling.
- Must have current CPR certification.
- Must have awareness of QA and QIP on related equipment exams.
- Knowledge of operation of GE 9800Q CT scanner desirable.
- Must be current with Continuing Education in all fields of licensure.
Excellent Orientation Program, Paid Time Off (PTO), Extended Illness Days (EID), Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Prescription Coverage, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Personal and Family Medical Leave, discounted membership to 9,500 gyms nationwide
Select Medical is an organization where patient safety and employee safety are a priority. This focus on safety is applicable to all business lines and levels of care. One of our 4 Key organizational results is
Keep our Patients and Each Other Safe.
To those of us who work for Select Medical, these are more than words. Putting safety first allows us to provide superior care for our patients and provides a work environment where each employee is expected to take care of themselves and each other my making safe choices, using equipment provided, identifying work place hazards, adhering to safety policies and procedures and reporting risks or hazards as soon as possible.
Apply now with an organization that wants to invest in you!