Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
DEALER - TABLE GAMES (Experienced)
at Seminole Gaming
- Seminole Property
- Seminole Classic Casino
- Position Type
- Part Time
- Table Games
- Requisition ID
Whether you want to make your debut or go back on tour after a long hiatus, starting a career at Seminole Classic Casino can feel more like play than work. Our staff spends their time making sure that every single one of our guests gets the rock star treatment, but the Seminole Hard Rock family also rolls out the red carpet for our employees with competitive benefits and a great work environment. If you're ready to join a stellar team full of tastemakers and trendsetters who stand out from the average resort crew, apply today.
Seminole Classic Casino pioneered Indian gaming when it opened as the country’s first large stakes bingo hall in 1979, eventually expanding with gaming machines and poker. The recently renovated landmark casino is now home to over 1,100 state-of-the-art, newest title slot machines and other local favorites such as Diamond Lotto’s, Stinkin’ Rich, Bombay, Fort Knox, Pirate’s Loot, blackjack and a high stakes bingo room. The gaming leader also offers “The Loosest Slots in America” gaming area, a selection of over 30 popular slot machines guaranteed to pay out the most often for their model of slots, anywhere in the country, as certified by Gaming Laboratory International (GLI) the world’s leading gaming testing laboratory and technical consultancy. Seminole Classic Casino also features the Hollywood Hall entertainment pavilion and a full service bar. Patrons can enjoy an eating area named EATstreet featuring 3 new food options named Soygood, Slice and Mojoe or a burger and wing joint named Flying Cow.
Our Commitment to Service:
We don’t have customers, we have Guests. Each visitor is our Guest, just as you have a Guest in your home. You take a certain level of pride when you have an invited Guest in your home. You should take the same pride with every Guest who visits one of our properties. Unparalleled Service isn’t just a part of our mission statement at Seminole Gaming; it’s a commitment to each and every one of our current and future Guests.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to performing the functions of a Dealer on an assigned shift. Responsible for dealing an assigned game in accordance with established policy and procedures. Conducts the assigned game with respect to Seminole Gaming’s Compliance and Regulations and procedures. Responsible for customer satisfaction and enjoyment on a particular assigned table game.
Essential Job Functions:
May include but are not limited to:
- Provides superior customer service, positively effects interactions with customers and employees, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult customers in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers.
- Provides prompt, accurate, and courteous service to players, utilizing the highest degree of technical skill in dealing while adhering to established standard policies and procedures.
- As called upon, explains aspects of various games to gaming patrons.
- Processes all cash and maintains proper handling and accounting for assigned property items.
- Maintains familiarity with other gaming and entertainment/service activities for the guests, in order to provide information and correct answers to questions.
- Maintains an intimate and sound understanding of all standards, policies, and procedures, including general policies and procedures of the Table Games Department.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience as a Table Games dealer required
- Must be able to deal two primary games with a high level of proficiency and must possess excellent customer service and talent relation skills.
- Must possess a certificate of completion from an accredited Gaming School or equivalent.
- Must have knowledge of Seminole Gaming’s Compliance and Regulations, as well as Policies & Procedures.
- Must offer the highest possible level of customer service resulting in a maximum level of player enjoyment and return play.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and excessive noise.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pound.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The Casino environment is hectic, fast-paced and often crowded and noisy. May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke, excessive noise and constant exposure to general public.
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
As part of Seminole Gaming’s employment process, final candidates will be required to obtain gaming licensure by completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen