Shawmut Design and Construction
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager - Luxury Homes
at Shawmut Design and Construction
- Job ID
- Construction Operations
- Regular Full-Time
- Construction Operations
Since our founding in 1982, Shawmut Design and Construction (a 100% employee-owned company) has been recognized as a Best Place To Work 53 times by our employee-owners. At Shawmut, you will have the opportunity to own your career and deliver impact within our culture of ownership and innovation focused around providing the gold standard of client service for the world’s most recognizable and elite brands and institutions.
We are currently looking for a Luxury Homes Project Manager to join our Miami office. Are you passionate about having project ownership from start to finish, being responsible for all the outcomes? Do you appreciate the exquisite quality of the process and the great end product? At Shawmut we will provide you specialized training and development tools that supports you to be your best at running projects, collaborating with clients and developing professionally.
- Developing a purchasing schedule and strategy to anticipate, address and resolve purchasing challenges during the early stages of pre-construction.
- Collaborating with Estimating and Purchasing in set up of projects to insure profitability, client satisfaction and the best subcontractors for the project.
- Working in partnership with the Project Superintendent to maintain an updated and accurate project schedule.
- Thorough completion of all financial data with an eye to quickly identify potential/existing issues that could lead to subpar financial performance.
- Maintaining and developing relationships to reinforce a commitment to world-class customer service across the board: including co-workers, clients, subcontractors, vendors, and the design community.
- 5-10 years of experience in construction management with a commercial and/or luxury residential construction company
- Experience managing a variety of projects in a rapidly growing organization is critical
- Experience managing Luxury Residential projects critical
- Extensive experience maintaining project budgets and schedules
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Shawmut prohibits discrimination against any staff member or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, disability, creed, citizenship status, or any other legally protected characteristic.