Sheraton Suites Plantation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Desk Supervisor
at Sheraton Suites Plantation
The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. A Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of Front Desk Agents and will also assist the Front Desk Manager and Night Audit in daily Front Office operations.
What will I be doing?
- Assist the Front Desk Manager and Night Audit in managing the Front Office operatons to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service and compliance with corporate/franchise policies and procedures while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
- Ensure efficient guest registration, checkout, guest service, and telephone service, while ensuring all brand standards are being meet. Run arrivals reports, and anticipate guests' needs.
- Assign work and ensure the completion of daily tasks in Front Desk operations.
- Assist management in training, motivating, and coaching associates; serve as a role model. Ensure all respective training is implemented and monitor associates' handling of guest satisfaction through various tools.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
- Instill a culture of Excellence among staff.
- Coordinate activities with other hotel departments in order to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information including, but not limited to, room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, the local area and other general product knowledge and answer guests' questions and inquiries.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner. Supervise Desk Agents in taking ownership of guests' concerns, conducting research to resolve and negotiate solutions for guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain the front desk systems and equipment to ensure their optimum performance.
- Report accidents, injuries, unsafe conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications.
- Develop strong relations with the sales team to help implement strategies to continually improve occupancy levels and revenues.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two years post high school education preferably in hospitality related field.
- Front Desk Agent experience is prefered.
- Previous Front Desk Supervisor experience is a plus.