Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Busser/Katsuya Brickell - SLS LUX Brickell
A global tribe of individuals, partners and progressives, devoted to creating extraordinary experiences for our community throughout our proprietary brands - we are sbe.
Visionaries at the forefront of hospitality, cuisine, design, residences and entertainment, our lifestyle moments are forged with highly-curated and passionate service.
We are committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation.
Our stage is the world. Our time is now.
With this in mind, we foster a family environment built on values that describe our lifestyle, experiences and how we see the world. When you have a tribe such as ours and place it in and around the collection of accommodations, restaurants and nightlife, you create a force that cannot be replicated by anyone else. We are an equal opportunity employer.
The Busser is responsible for sets-up, services, and breaks-down the food and beverage areas where they are assigned ensuring a high level of quality, consistency and service. The Busser also assists the Restaurant Servers with clean up of guest tables and restaurant area.
- Sets and resets tables according to standard before, during and after service in a timely mannger.
- Scrape and stack dirty dishes; carry dishes and other tableware to kitchen for cleaning.
- Run food to Guests from expo line to dining areas using tray carrying techniques.
- Serve beverages and bread to guests.
- Complete specified number of rolled silverware assigned by management.
- Communicate with Guests and Team Members conveying specials and promotions.
- Conduct regular restroom checks and restock restroom supplies as needed.
- Perform light duty cleaning to include use of mops and cleaners.
- Other functions assigned by management (i.e. take out linen, trash, stock plates, empty bus tubs, refill ice, wash glassware, assist other FOH and BOH Team Members, etc.)
- Assist in the bar area as needed (i.e. washing and restocking glassware).
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Food Handlers/ServSafe TIPS Certification
- 6 months experience as a Busser in a full-service restaurant preferred.
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous use of hands and arms.
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required.
- Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with sbe rules and regulations for the safe and effective operation of the hotel’s facilities. Employees who violate hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.