Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Creative Content Marketing Manager (Complex- SLS South Beach and Shore Club)
A global tribe of individuals, partners and progressives, devoted to creating extraordinary experiences for our community throughout our proprietary brands - we are sbe.
Visionaries at the forefront of hospitality, cuisine, design, residences and entertainment, our lifestyle moments are forged with highly-curated and passionate service.
We are committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation.
Our stage is the world. Our time is now.
With this in mind, we foster a family environment built on values that describe our lifestyle, experiences and how we see the world. When you have a tribe such as ours and place it in and around the collection of accommodations, restaurants and nightlife, you create a force that cannot be replicated by anyone else. We are an equal opportunity employer.
The Creative Content Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and editing content to support the Marketing department strategies. Responsible for coordinating, implementing and managing marketing programs and events that uphold the corporate image and properties/outlets identity. He/She will work closely with different development and marketing team members, communicating goals and providing updates effectively.
DUTIES & FUNCTIONS:
- Work with all property outlets and the marketing team to plan/strategize online platform(s) to drive business and develop synergies across other verticals
- Conduct website audits and updates
- Assist with Email marketing content creation and deployment
- Attend public relations, digital marketing, and social media calls
- Obtain departmental approval on all images and video in order to create the greatest opportunities for the promotion of the venues
- Support F&B marketing initiatives and menu design
- Support Spa marketing initiatives and menu design
- Create and manage engaging content across social and industry channels
- Coordinate all brand related filming and photo needs, as well as assists PR manager on shoots as needed with the guidance of Director of Marketing.
- Expand and develop marketing platforms including social media platforms
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Collaborates with property specific advertising campaigns and implements approved advertising messages regarding online collateral
- Manage and update the budget as needed, and creates pro-forma statements and evaluations for each special project or request
- Managing local advertising campaigns, promotions and F&B/Spa related special events.
- Participates in community programs in order to develop opportunities to promote a positive image for the company within the community
- Liaises with corporate marketing department for requests specific to online and activation(s) in non sbe venues
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to provide clear direction to the venue teams.
- Communicate with employees using a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate actions and provide accurate information.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency situations and/or heavy restaurant activity, serving as a role model for team and other employees. Interact with other department personnel and venue staff as needed.
- Make decisions and take actions based on previous experience and good judgment, sometimes revising procedures to accommodate unusual situations.
To be aware of and ensure constant compliance with all necessary operational policies including:
- Health and Safety
- Food Hygiene
- Emergency Procedures
- Liquor Licensing
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Attend mandatory meetings including divisional meetings, staff meetings, etc.
- Participate in community events and ensure corporate social responsibility goals of sbe are met.
- Utilize traditional software programs such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), Micros, ADP, Open Table and any departmental specific systems used.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Ensure confidential documents are kept in a secured area.
- When disposing confidential documents that contain any personally identifiable information, they must be shredded or pulverized.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Department Head.
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics, which inspire Team Members to meet and exceed standards.
- Ensure compliance with sbe’s policies and procedures.
- Assimilate into sbe’s culture through understanding, supporting and participating in all sbe elements. Demonstrate working knowledge of the service standards.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by sbe from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the property.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
The requirements for this position include but are not limited to:
Knowledge and Skills
- Able to communicate in a friendly and professional manner with all customers, team members and management
- Understanding of public relations
- Very strong writing skills and understanding of content strategy
- Experience with web publishing platforms (Word Press, Facebook, etc.)
- Knowledgeable of social analytic tools
- Basic SEO understanding. Content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Interested in both offline and online marketing strategies
- Creative thinker who is self-motivated, organized and proactive
- Solid time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to effectively build and foster a team environment
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and non-verbally with others
- Ability to work with all personality types even in adverse situations
- Ability to prioritize, anticipate situations, and take quick action
- Ability to manage multiple projects and recommend/implement effective solutions
- Excellent problem solving/decision making skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Marketing/Advertising/Communications
- 4-5 years of previous experience with Hospitality, F&B and Spa Marketing
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, strategy and plan
- Must possess strong background in graphic art design
- Creative skills in photography and videography
- Knowledge of photo shop, Final Cut and editing
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) may be required when performing work duties that may have the potential of risk to your health or safety. The restaurant will provide the required PPE. Team members will be trained in the proper use and care of any assigned PPE. It is your responsibility to report defective, damaged or lost PPE, or equipment that does not fit properly, to your Manager.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance. Specific uniform guidelines and/or required articles of clothing will be explained to you as a part of the orientation process.
Additional language ability preferred.