Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
A global tribe of individuals, partners and progressives, devoted to creating extraordinary experiences for our community throughout our proprietary brands - we are sbe. Visionaries at the forefront of hospitality, cuisine, design, residences and entertainment, our lifestyle moments are forged with highly-curated and passionate service. We are committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation. Our stage is the world. Our time is now.
With this in mind, we foster a family environment built on values that describe our lifestyle, experiences and how we see the world. When you have a tribe such as ours and place it in and around the collection of accommodations, restaurants, nightlife, retail and gaming, you create a force that cannot be replicated by anyone else. We are an equal opportunity employer.
A Sushi cook's job involves walking, standing for long periods, repetitive hand and arm movements, frequent heavy lifting, bending, and stretching along with continuous interaction with customers and co-workers in a fast paced environment. the ability to lift up to 70 pounds; the ability to solve practical problems and effectively communicate with others; and the exposure to various work environments that includes temperature changes.
Duties & Functions:
- Cut and prepare fish
- Consistently maintaining a high degree of cleanliness and organization with appearance, throughout preparation area, and sushi bar
- Managing temperature controls with coolers and sushi counter tops
- Expediting and controlling quality of dishes
- Upkeep and proper storage of product
- Greets, interacts, and communicates with customers on regular basis including taking orders, handling complaints, and educating customers regarding Company products
Properly display and arrange visual presentation of products in sushi trays and cases
All candidates must have an exceptional personality and hospitality driven attitude. They must also be polished, professional, friendly, dynamic, and able to multitask and take initiative in a VIP driven and guest service focused environment.
- Previous experience as a Sushi Cook with High Volume experience
- Maintains a "sense of urgency" attitude for the completion of responsibilities/tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Proven Leadership and training skills
- Dedicated and willing to go above and beyond
- Exceptional communication skills and articulation
- Open Full-Time Availability and Flexible Schedule