Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Services Manager 1
- System ID
- Food Service
- Relocation Type
- Employment Status
Sodexo is seeking a Patient Services Manager 1 for Jackson Memorial Hospital in sunny Miami, Florida. This is a 1550 bed hospital with both Expressly For You (EFY) and At Your Request (AYR) patient meal service. The Patient Services Manager will primarily work a noon to 9pm schedule and some weekends days.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Patient Services. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
We are looking for candidates who can:
- implement performance improvement and quality assurance programs targeted to improve patient satisfaction;
- monitor patient tray operations and daily meal rounding;
- interact with patients and the nursing staff;
- perform tray assessments, training, stocking/inventory of the floors; and
- perform some HR functions and direct supervision and development of 35 union employees.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies
- Background in nutrition
- Experience with Sodexo's At Your Request and Expressly For You patient meal services program
- Previous experience working in an union environment
- Strong management skills, preferably in a health care setting
- Ability to communicate in Spanish will be helpful in managing this workforce, but is not required
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply today
Provides direction for patient meal services at patient care units to ensure customer satisfaction and retention for the Company.
- Directs daily operations of patient meal services at patient care units to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- Supervises day-today work activities by delegating authority, assigning, scheduling, and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to employees.
- Performs audits and prepares reports
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.