SRS Real Estate Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Real Estate Broker
at SRS Real Estate Partners
# of Openings:
If you have a passion for retail and real estate, SRS Real Estate Partners is the most compelling place to grow your career. We are the largest commercial real estate firm in North America that is exclusively dedicated to retail services. At SRS, you can leverage our depth of retail-focused resources, while having the entrepreneurial freedom to build your business and define your own version of success. Our international platform is collectively led by top brokerage professionals in each of our local markets, not by professional managers, which leads to incredible mentorship opportunities and tremendous respect among our team members. Our reputation garners trust and our people fiercely protect it by delivering on the principles and values of the SRS Constitution. Founded in 1986 by Chris Maguire, our CEO, SRS has grown to more than 25 locations in North America and select global markets and offers a Guarantee of Value in each of our Brokerage Services, Corporate Services, Investment Services, and Development Services.
SRS is constantly growing and always seeking dedicated and ambitious real estate professionals with a passion for retail. Specifically, we are seeking real estate brokers with tenant representation, leasing, or investment sales experience. SRS offers competitive commission splits, unlimited upside potential, the industry's best marketing, research, and transaction tools and support, and optional health insurance benefits.
Tenant Representation (Occupier Services)
- Work with current and prospective local, regional, and national retail tenants to understand their needs, win their business, and develop a store growth or optimization strategy
- Utilize our research team’s advanced technologies and your team’s local market knowledge to qualify prospective spaces or validate the client’s existing locations by testing them against the client’s customer profile and real estate needs
- Build strategic site selection packages that demonstrate the strengths and weaknesses of prospective spaces
- Tour prospective space/site options with the client and negotiate leases for prospective new locations and/or lease renewals for existing locations
- Effectively manage transactions to align with each clients’ requirements while helping them get to grand openings faster and driving better bottom lines
Landlord Representation (Leasing)
- Work with current and prospective retail landlord clients to understand their needs, win their business, and develop a leasing strategy that will increase their shopping center’s value
- Analyze the shopping center's tenant roster to develop a merchandising plan that will drive traffic and strengthen the shopping center’s consumer appeal
- Leverage your and SRS’ relationships as well as cold call and market to non-existing relationships to attract quality retail tenant interest in the shopping center’s available space
- Qualify prospective tenants and negotiate new leases and lease renewals
- Prepare and present marketing and leasing activity reports to your landlord clients
Investment Services (Investment Sales)
- Develop and maintain industry relationships with private and institutional retail commercial real estate owners, investors, and service providers to promote new business development and source new deals
- Work with real estate owners to understand their financial objectives for their real estate assets
- Work with our investment analysts to determine an opinion of value on the asset while also developing a marketing plan and materials with our marketing support team
- Execute the marketing plan by marketing the asset to REITs, private equity funds, private investment companies, lenders, individual investors, etc.
- Negotiate and close commercial real estate sale transactions and/or equity joint ventures
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Real estate license required
- 5+ years' experience as a commercial real estate broker/salesperson
- Experience in retail real estate strongly preferred
- College degree preferred
- Excellent communication, strong negotiator, and proven track record in sales
- Self-starter with the ability to manage your own schedule and priorities