StoneMor Partners L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Funeral Attendant (#927)
at StoneMor Partners L.P.
StoneMor Partners L.P. is conducting a search for a Full Time Funeral Attendant to join our team.
Under supervision of a licensed Funeral Director, this position assist our staff with working services and transportation of individuals loved ones into our care and assist with other responsibilities at the funeral home. Also responsible for keeping the facilities clean, assisting with services, driving vehicles and may assist with some functions related to the coordination of legal and administrative matters associated with funeral service.
- Funeral Home upkeep, (dusting, vacuum etc)
- Assists in funeral services and visitation including greeting of visitors, coordinating pallbearers, arranging transport and parking.
- Transports individuals
- Performs all other related functions as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in client relations, facilities maintenance or related field.
- Desire to start career in mortuary science/end of life planning.
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Must possess valid state driver's license.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to interact and collaborate effectively with others in a team atmosphere.
- Requires a high degree of concentration and attention for a continuous period of time.
- Requires occasional standing/walking and frequent lifting or pushing.
StoneMor Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer