Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Engineer in Davie, FL at Stryker Corporation
at Stryker Corporation
Who We Want
Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
What you will do
As a Senior Engineer on the Post Market Surveillance Team you will be responsible for monitoring the safety and performance of Joint Replacement products. You will employ various statistical tools and methodologies to analyze post market data, develop metrics and communicate any conclusions with business partners such as Design Assurance, Regulatory Affairs and Product Development. As you develop in your role, you will be asked to explore various statistical software packages and identify the most appropriate signal detection techniques for the product(s) being monitored.
- Collect data from multiple sources such as Trackwise and translate the data into meaningful Power BI Dashboards and visualizations
- Provide technical expertise in data analysis, data preparation and performance monitoring
- Employ statistical methodologies such as control charts and linear regression to help identify safety signals in post market data
- Build, manage and maintain reports, dashboards and visualizations as needed
- Communicate key findings to business partners and leadership throughout the organization
- Help develop automated solutions for dashboard and report generation
What you need
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Statistics or a related field
- 2+ years of experience
- Previous work experience with data, analytics, statistics
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI strongly preferred
- Understanding of databases and data warehouses preferred
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.