Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Project Manager in Davie, FL at Stryker Corporation
at Stryker Corporation
- Responsible for providing leadership, organization and coordination of software development teams and corresponding integrated schedules
- Assist in segments of a few functional teams to advance technologies or devices to completion
- Maintains schedules so that the team meets business demands in a timely and efficient manner while fulfilling all expectations of quality
Education and Special Training Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or engineering discipline
- Scrum master certification preferred
Qualifications and Work Experience Required:
- 5+ yrs. experience within medical device or other regulated industry. Cross-functional experience preferred
- 1+ years demonstrated project management experience in at least one discipline (RA/QA, R&D, Operations, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to manage software and integration projects in a regulated environment to successful completion
- Demonstrated teamwork skills across functional organizations such as software, system design, platform, and test teams
- Demonstrated experience in the application of project management tools such as MS Project, SharePoint, and Visio
- Excellent interpersonal communication, collaborative team work, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan and conduct meetings
- Demonstrated experience presenting to team members and peers while building trusting relationships
- Experience in directing teams pursuing technical solutions
- Ability to build product knowledge and understanding of highly technical and scientific regulatory activities
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, estimate, track and report on project team progress within the software team and to program and functional leaders.
- Manage development deliverables within the New Product Development Process
- Demonstrate technical communication skills. Lead cross-functional teams to develop new products
- Responsible for working with applicable functional and program leaders to conduct resource planning including work load allocation and capacity planning to help determine project sequencing in the program
- Applies knowledge of project management processes, communication, and collaboration within the defined team
- Coordinates project status updates for program peers, records action items and reports on follow up
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: 10%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.