TC Howe Community High School
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Payable Specialist II -CSUSA Support Center
at TC Howe Community High School
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review all invoices, check requests for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Sort and code invoices
- Enter and upload invoices into Solomon/Work Place
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- 3-way match PO to receiving to invoice
- Prioritize invoices according business critical and payment terms
- Process and audit employee expense reports
- Audit activity of company issued credit cards
- Prepare and perform check runs according to the issued guidelines
- Match invoices to checks, obtain required audit signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
- Correspond and respond to all vendor inquiries
- Monitor high volume vendor accounts to ensure payment are current
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and resolve discrepancies
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist in month end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Liaison for high volume vendor accounts to ensure payment are current
- Process all grant related expenses
- Ensures all grant related documents are saved in electronic form in Docuware
- Positive Pay Exception Reviews
- Training new team members
- Vendor Setup
- 1099 maintenance and reporting
- Assist with other projects as needed
**MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED**
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Basic accounting and bookkeeping methods, techniques, practices, and procedures
- Customer service
- Use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Interpretation of spreadsheets and accounting information
- Perform data entry with minimal errors for an extended period of time
- Communicate effectively in oral and written form using appropriate grammar and punctuation
- Use standard office equipment effectively
While performing the responsibilities of this position, the work environment characteristics listed below are representative of the environment the employee will encounter:
- Usual office working conditions.
- No physical exertion required.
- Travel within or outside of state.
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with CSUSA salary and benefit policy. Length of the work year and hours of employment shall be those established by Charter Schools USA.
FLSA OVERTIME CATEGORY
Job is non-exempt.
Performance will be evaluated in accordance with Charter Schools USA’s policy.
The Charter Schools USA Human Resources Department retains the sole right and discretion to make changes to this job description. Any employee making changes unauthorized by Human Resources Department will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
- Strong Full Cycle AP experience 5 years with heavy volume
- Dynamic SL (Solomon)
- MS Excel - advanced level
- 3 Way Match
- Strong data entry
- Organized /Detail Oriented
- Internal/ external customer relations
- E-procurement/Work Place Experience a plus