TC Howe Community High School
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Before and Aftercare Worker-Renaissance Charter School at Coral Springs
at TC Howe Community High School
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: c7d9135b-07a3-497a-bee3-983f2ed4d33f
Categories: General Labor
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position is one that is in the public eye and program assistants must always reflect a professional manner as well as provide excellent customer service.
- Candidates must be able to resolve conflicts with children and parents, possess the ability to be firm but friendly, and must be able to be courteous and professional when dealing with parents, children and other co-workers. Program assistant reports to the Director of the Before and After Care Program and to the school principal.
- Follows proper student sign in and dismissal procedures for Before Care.
- Follows proper student check in and dismissal procedures for After Care.
- Monitors students.
- Observes who enters and leaves child care area.
- Assists students with homework.
- Passes out snacks.
- Plays with students on playground.
- Tutors and assists students with homework.
- Resolves conflicts with children and parents.
**MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED**
- High school diploma or higher education credential.
- Previous experience as daycare assistant or summer camp counselor, preferred
- Must like children.
- Commitment to company values.
- Such alternatives to the above requirements as CSUSA may find appropriate and acceptable.