The Glick Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Technician I
at The Glick Company
FL-Lauderdale Lakes (Cambridge Square Lauderdale Lakes 523)
Property Management - Maintenance/Facilities
Assist in maintaining the physical condition of the exterior and interior of the property and provide resident satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions – The individual must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Complete all maintenance requests in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Prepare vacant apartments for market ready condition.
- Repair and maintain simple electrical circuits, switches, outlets and lighting fixtures.
- Install and repair carpeting and tile.
- Repair, install and maintain basic plumbing fixtures such as water heaters, lavatories, toilets, dishwashers.
- Maintain lawns, grounds, landscaping and parking lots including snow removal.
- Repair and maintain building exteriors and roofs.
- Complete preventative maintenance activities.
- Cleaning and housekeeping of common areas and vacant units.
- Provide emergency resident support after office hours.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Demonstrated ability or experience in the maintenance field desirable.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license in the state of residence.
- Able to work overtime and emergency call in.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to read and comprehend the English language.
Gene B. Glick Company is a great place to work with a family-oriented culture. We offer an excellent benefit package that includes vacation/paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental, and vision insurance, apartment discount as well as an outstanding 401K plan with generous matching. There is also an excellent opportunity for advancement.