The Metropolitan by COMO, Miami Beach
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
In Room Dining Attendant- Traymore by Michael Schwartz
at The Metropolitan by COMO, Miami Beach
Job Status: Full-Time/Regular
Job Reference #: 543
Responsible for delivering excellent service to in-room dining guests.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- The utmost priority for this position is to deliver an unforgettable experience to our guests. Our Guest always comes first.
- The Room Service attendant takes food orders, prepares room service trays, delivers trays and obtains payment and pick-up used trays.
- Complete knowledge of service time, menu and specials.
- Process guests’ checks and carry out proper cash handling, credit card and room charge.
- Delivers VIP amenities or any other assigned items.
- Maintain compliance with state and local standards on Food and beverage regulations and safety guidelines.
- Uphold luxury restaurant standards and superb guest service.
- Cooperate, assist and communicate 100% effectively with other team members in order to provide a prompt service to the guest.
- Carry out assignments allocated by the Restaurant Managers to maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
- Take part in regularly scheduled deep cleaning campaigns assigned by managers to maintain high standards in the department.
- Take pride in serving others.
- Take initiative of training new hires on the job if requested of you.
- 6 months of customer service related experience preferred.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, kneeling or crouching.
- Must be able to reach overhead and below the knees; including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 30 pounds without assistance.
- Should be able to read, write and communicate in Basic English.
- Basic Math skills and competencies.
- Attention to details and excellent customer service attitude.