The Metropolitan by COMO, Miami Beach
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-Time Front Office Agent
at The Metropolitan by COMO, Miami Beach
Responsible for providing and maintaining a friendly and warm atmosphere through personalized, prompt and efficient handling of guest services at all times.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome guests professionally and demonstrate a warm, confident and genuine first impression as per COMO service standards.
- Assist guests with checking in at the hotel and explain the hotel facilities, room locations, and operating hours of all outlets accordingly.
- Be thoroughly knowledgeable of all room types, room rates, guest type, VIP codes & Opera PMS.
- Read log book and attend daily briefing and department meeting as required by Supervisors.
- Process guest checkin and checkout using Opera PMS.
- Assist the Front Office operations in answering switchboard.
- Have thorough knowledge of all excursions and activities available from the hotel, assist and guide guests with their selection.
- Attending to guests’ needs at the front desk with issuance of room keys, special requests, ticket reconfirmation, etc.
- Check in system that guest rooms are ready prior to Guest arrival.
- Keep and ensure sufficient stock of front desk stationeries and guest’s supplies at all times.
- Up-sell and cross sell hotel products, spa treatments, private dinners and more.
- Handling guest complaints with professionalism promptly identify a corrective action to satisfy our guests.
- Report any incident, complaint or suggestions made by the guests in daily front office log book.
- Closely liaise with Reservations, Housekeeping and all other departments in order to create a clear line of communication throughout the hotel.
- Report and request services to Maintenance department for any room/hotel repair or maintenance issue.
- Ensure that all expected departing guests receive their departure information accordingly and upon departure ensure their check out invoice is accurate.
- Prior experience in luxury hotels or resorts preferred
- Prior customer service experience required
- Able to meet company’s grooming standards and policies
- Comfortable with learning new software and computer literate
- Multi-lingual preferred
- High School GED minimum preferred
- Attention to details excellent customer service
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, kneeling or crouching