Titan America LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Financial Analyst
at Titan America LLC
Titan America LLC is a leading environmentally and socially progressive heavy building materials company located in the eastern United States. Titan America is a part of the TITAN Group, an independent, multi-regional producer of cement and other related building materials. Our products include cement, construction aggregates, ready-mixed concrete, concrete block and beneficiated fly ash. TITAN Group has a track record of continuous growth since its establishment in 1902. It has expanded its production and distribution operations into 13 countries, employing more than 5,500 people. Our products protect human life and personal property, improve the quality of life, generate economic prosperity and connect society.
Titan America has an opening for a skilled and motivated professional Senior Financial Analyst, to join our Finance & Accounting Team in our Florida Business Unit (FBU) headquarters, Deerfield Beach. This salary-exempt position will assist in the development of financial models supporting the company’s strategic planning process, work directly with management to prepare budgets/forecasts, and analyze company performance versus key performance indicators, financial targets, and competitors.
- Engage with management to gain an understanding of underlying reasons for monthly, quarterly, and annual financial results and historical trends for Titan America and its business segments.
- Develop and maintain financial models to support the strategic planning, budgeting, and forecast processes.
- Develop clear, concise and insightful presentations summarizing the key elements of financial and operating performance for senior management meetings.
- Provide support to management through ad-hoc financial analyses and reporting
- Engage with operating management to prepare and prioritize capital expenditure authorization requests including financial evaluation of alternatives and expected business benefits.
- Maintain knowledge base of industry, market and micro/macro economic conditions. Review and summarize published competitor performance for relevant comparisons to company perfromance
- Exhibit effective interaction and relationship skills with all levels of management including accounting, operations, general management and senior leadership.
- Manage multiple projects and seamlessly move from one project to another.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related business field, required. MBA preferred
- Five to six years experience in business finance.
- Advanced training and / or experience related to development of financial models
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel and proficiency with Microsoft Access and Powerpoint. Experience with Hyperion Essbase and/or SAP a plus.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under time constraints with a large and diverse group of internal customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, both oral and written
- Can-do attitude and demonstrated experience in working within a team environment.
Success begins with hiring the right people to partner with us as we grow and develop our businesses. People are central to everything we do. It is through their efforts and talents that Titan has been successful for over 100 years. Learn more about us at www.titanamerica.com. EOE/AA-M/F/H/V