Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Manager - Parking Operations - JW Turnberry Aventura
at Towne Park
Driven To Serve® and Ready to Succeed!
Working with Towne Park offers a variety of employment opportunities for your unique career plan! Whether you’re a part-timer, careerist or adventurer, Towne Park gives you the tools to learn and grow. With business in 50+ national markets, there’s no limit to where Towne Park might take you!
No matter what you’re looking for, Towne Park provides a winning environment working alongside the brightest and friendliest colleagues around. Whether it’s team events, giving back to the communities where we live and work, or celebrating a Towne Park win, you’ll find a fun and welcoming work experience!
The Senior Account Manager will directly oversee site valet operations and is responsible for account performance for financial, guest/patient satisfaction, and client satisfaction objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Financial and Business Systems Management
- Understands and drives business metrics and performance measurements to ensure effectiveness, high performance and compliance
- Demonstrates the ability to improve the financial performance and profitability of the account
- Understands the contractual agreement and recognizes ways to maximize opportunities
- Demonstrates the ability to positively move the metrics for forecasting, productivity, claims, customer service, and turnover
- Manages scheduling, overtime for associates under his/her direct supervision, tip reporting, and timekeeping
- Ensures that forecasts, payroll and accounting reports are on time and accurate
- Effectively utilizes standardized business systems as developed by Towne Park and ensures compliance with policies and procedures
- Is actively engaged in the recruitment and hiring processes to ensure the best people are selected for the location
- Fosters an environment that retains talented associates
- Responds proactively to associate feedback and suggestions, including satisfaction surveys and exit interviews
- Sees that new associates get off to the right start through proper orientation and on-the-job training
- Recognizes great performance and provides opportunities for top performers to learn and grow
- Recognizes where the team and individual performers need to improve and properly trains and coaches
- Identifies talent and helps develop future leaders for the organization
- Conducts regular performance appraisals and provides feedback and coaching for all direct reports
- Holds effective associate meetings and ensures that shift huddles happen on every shift
- Practices positive discipline and provides accurate and timely performance documentation
- Delegates by allocating decision making and other responsibilities appropriately and effectively
- Ensures that the guest/patient service experience is delivered consistently on all shifts
- Efficiently allocates labor resources to support service delivery
- Works with the Area/District Manager and Human Resources to forecast and plan for seasonal variances in business to ensure proper staffing levels
- Understands the client’s service standards and effectively integrates Towne Park’s standards to complement them
- Is knowledgeable of the client’s service metrics/measurements and ensures Towne Park is helping to drive results
Client Relations Management
- Develops cohesive working relationships with the clients’ staff members
- Maintains regular meeting rhythms and communication channels with the client and follows through on commitments
- Knows when to be present at the site and maintains a high level of visibility
- Understands what objectives are important to the client and ensures the entire team is focused on exceeding expectations
- Capitalizes on opportunities to grow Towne Park’s business by building client loyalty and creates a net promoter of Towne Park.
Systems and Standards
- Fully understands and utilizes the systems provided by Towne Park to control assets and expenditures
- Trains others or sees that they are trained to properly use the systems provided
- Maintains a clean, neat work environment
- Completes all tasks in a timely manner as instructed by the Area/District Manager
- Cooperates with management and coworkers to ensure that services can be adequately maintained to meet the needs of internal and external customers
- Treats clients and associates with courtesy, respect and dignity
- Maintains strict confidentiality related to associate and client information
Safety and Risk Management
- Understands and follows safety and security procedures
- Practices preventative safety procedures as set forth by Towne Park
- Reports all accidents and incidents to the Area/District Manager immediately
- Uses only equipment trained to use and operates all equipment in a safe manner
- Reports all potential high risk areas and safety concerns to the Area/District Manager
- Ensures all associates have been adequately trained in safety and loss prevention procedures
- Ensures claims are reported timely and accurately and cooperates with the Risk Management department to resolve claims
- Consistently follows the progressive disciplinary process to hold associates accountable for at-fault claims and safety violations
- Promptly responds to any concerns regarding workplace safety
- Follows the procedures for reporting on-the-job injuries and works with Human Resources to effectively manage worker’s compensation cases
- Adheres to Towne Park employment and payroll policies and procedures to limit exposure to employment claims and litigation
- Maintains relationships with present client to obtain references and leads for new opportunities
- Keeps leadership and sales teams advised on known changes to Ownership Groups/Management Companies or Brand changes
- Advises Leadership and Sales of any changes in position at the client location. Specifically, name, where they came from, where they are going
- Monitors existing client’s business in order to be aware of and report to Area/District Manager any construction, expansion, or changes in the current business that could lead to internal growth opportunities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to effectively plan, set priorities, and manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated work ethic, drive, energy, and persistence to achieve goals
- Ability to maintain stability, dependability and professionalism when faced with changing and difficult situations
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook) and various technology and point-of-sale applications
- Written and verbal communication skills to effectively address all levels within the organization
- Ability to represent the company effectively in a variety of settings with a demonstrated understanding and appreciation for diverse cultures
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business policies, procedures, equipment manuals, training materials, and corporate communications
- Ability to compose professional internal and external business communications including reports, memos, letters, and e-mails
- Associate’s degree and a minimum of two (2) years of related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Knowledge of general business practices including accounting, human resources and customer service
- Must be able to drive manual transmission
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- For insurance purposes, must be at least 18 years of age and be able to pass a criminal background, MVR and drug screen
Who is Towne Park? We’re 10,000+ teammates delivering specialized hospitality services to 700+ locations nationwide, ranging from boutique hotels and sprawling luxury resorts to nationally ranked healthcare institutions and commercial parking enterprises. We’re 10,000+ teammates brightening the days of millions of guests as their first and last interaction at our locations. We’re 10,000+ teammates who believe in giving people like you countless opportunities to learn and grow!
Since 1988, Towne Park has delivered specialized hospitality services including valet parking and self-parking management, door and bell, concierge, transportation, greeter and patient transport services – all with the goal of enhancing the service experience. Our track record of success and growth has resulted in seven appearances on the Inc. 500|5000 List of the fastest-growing private companies since 2007.
Towne Park's unique culture includes a collaborative, social work environment that fosters high visibility and career progression. Regardless of your role, there’s a training and development program designed to prepare you for the next step in your Towne Park career.
Consider joining Towne Park if you're Driven To Serve®. Please visit www.townepark.jobs to apply today!
Towne Park is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Towne Park is an E-Verify participating Employer. Click Here to Learn More.
Towne Park will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Click HERE for important notices that may be applicable to you.