Toyota Tsusho America, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Toyota Tsusho America, Inc.
Responsible for maintaining accounting & financial functions, data and reports for Automotive division, ensuring compliance with IFRS guidelines and corporate and division SOPs. Provides necessary cross-departmental support for all accounting activities related to the normal business operations and special projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans, conducts and leads projects linked to accounting operations and related processes of the Automotive division, including but not limited to: audit reviews, lease hold improvements and fixed asset management.
- Establishes, implements, monitors, reviews and recommends changes in procedures for cross departmental SOPs covering, but not limited to: AP/ AR/ Inventory/ Invoicing/ foreign exchange contracts and month end closing activities.
- Maintains effective internal controls within the Automotive division.
- Manage the division accounting staff, including hiring, motivating, training, evaluating, delegating, discipline and supervision of work.
- Coordinates with and guides accounting team and administrative team for all month end closing processes in a deadline driven environment.
- Coordinates creation and consolidation of cross-departmental budgets.
- Coordinates, reviews, evaluates and reports results of cross-departmental budgets vs actuals, as well as other SBU/division reporting as required.
- Monitors results of affiliate companies within the Automotive division.
- Provides training on accounting processes.
- Problem resolution.
- Performs business analysis.
- Applies comprehensive knowledge to complete difficult assignments.
- ERP system super power user (E1 and RP), problem solving, continuous improvement, and problem-solving.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Computer Skills: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, J.D. Edwards Software.
Able to speak in front of groups.
Bi-lingual - Spanish a plus
Industry accounting, manufacturing accounting is a plus.
ERP experience, report writing experience is preferred.
CPA or CMA is a plus.