Toyota Tsusho America, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Toyota Tsusho America, Inc.
To provide administrative assistance, staff support, customer service, scheduling, reporting, process purchases, sales, inventory, data entry, basic accounting transactions and other basic clerical functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Files, schedules, copies, proofreads, and prepares reports along with other basic administrative functions.
- Sorts and responds to correspondence by phone, fax, mail, electronically and/or in person.
- Answers phone calls and or receives visitors and refers to appropriate person or takes messages. Inputs data in databases, spreadsheets, logs, etc.
- Prepares basic analyses of data
- Maintains any shipping and receiving paperwork and related entries.
- Responsible for AP/AR, expense reports department staff, entry into financial system and other basic accounting functions for the department.
- Responsiblefo sales and stock report, production orders, questionnaires/ surveys
- Coordinates with various departments internally and externally.
- Responsible for generating sales invoices & POs.
- Provides basic customer service to internal and external customers and resolve problems.
- Plans and organizes office events along with other staff needs.
- Other duties and projects as may be assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, stand, talk and hear, use hands and fingers to operate computer and other business equipment, and reach to file documents. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception. Employee must be able to sit at a desk and look at a computer screen for extended periods of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Works primarily in an open, office environment. The noise level in the work environment is moderate. Some travel by car or plane may be required.
Requires typing skills and proficiency in Windows, Word, Excel (intermediate level), and internet search engines. Must be able to use financial system.
Must have the ability to read, comprehend and interpret documents such as operation procedures, rules, manuals, and correspondence in English; excellent communication skills and writing ability. Ability to speak effectively in English to other employees, vendors and customers. Requires proper use of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals, percentages, rates, and ratios; draw and interpret graphs. Apply basic algebra & geometry. Ability to apply all of the above to practical situations.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to solve practical problems.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (Licenses, certifications, etc)
Attention to detail and strong clerical skills.
High school diploma or GED and 0 – 3 years of experience or equivalent combination of education & experience. (Associates degree preferred)