Tradesmen International, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tradesmen International, Inc
- Req ID
- Iron Worker - Steel
Pay: $20 per hour.
Tradesmen International is seeking highly motivated Ironworkers to join our team. As an Ironworker, you will be responsible for installing or dismantling iron and steel beams, girders and columns to form buildings, bridges and other structures. An Ironworker must be willing to work in high places, have a good sense of balance, and be alert to potential danger to themselves and others. As an ironworker, you must be extremely safety minded as work can often be dangerous and strenuous.
- Erecting and/or dismantling structural steel frames of structures
- Reinforcing/tying rebar in concrete construction
- Placing and setting heavy machinery
- Operating forklifts, cranes and other heavy equipment to lift steel columns, beams and girders according to blueprints
- Unload and stack prefabricated steel
- Verify vertical and horizontal alignment of steel structures
- Connecting columns, beams and girders with bolts or by welding them into place
- Using metal shears, torches and welding equipment to cut, bend and weld steel
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Dental and vision plan
Prescription drug plan
401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).