Trump Hotel Collection
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bartender - Champions - 1 PT
at Trump Hotel Collection
Trump National Doral - Miami
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We will pay you $8.25 per hour and offer you a competitive benefits package which includes healthcare plans, dental, vision, company paid Short -Term and Long-Term disability, life insurance, a matching 4.5% 401K plan and many more property perks. Additionally, we offer an exclusive Associate/ Friends and Family Travel program. All of our associates are entitled to free on-site parking as well as golf.
Service guests, retrieve and serve alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and light meals to guests, courteously and efficiently according to hotel specifications. Assist in the maintenance of the outlet area and equipment.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Complete Opening Bartender Checklist.
- Maintain complete knowledge of designated glassware and garnishes for each drink.
- Serve the guest in accordance with the departmental standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all menu items, liquor brands, beers, mixology recipes and non-alcoholic selections available in the assigned outlet.
- Maintain knowledge of the particular characteristics and description of every wine/champagne by the glass and major wines on the wine list.
- Anticipate guest needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests at all times.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and strictly abide by state liquor laws, particularly those prohibiting service to minors and intoxicated persons.
- Maintain complete knowledge of table/seat/station numbers, proper table set ups, room capacity, hours of operation, menus, price range and dress code of assigned outlet.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment; use equipment only as intended.
- Inspect cleanliness and condition of assigned station and service areas; rectify any deficiencies.
- Adhere to all cash handling and credit policies/procedures.
- Complete Closing Server Checklist.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, associates may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Doral Golf Resort &
Spa from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Associates with irregular
attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the industry that we are in, a need will occur for each associate to provide “Lateral Service”. Our goal is to ensure that we are maximizing customer satisfaction and as a result there will be times when our associates in the Operation will call upon us for support in order to ensure customer satisfaction occurs. When we are fortunate enough for this to occur, each associate will positively respond unless there is a chance that an opportunity resulting in dissatisfying a guest could occur. If this is the case the leader is to be notified and the level of support that is being requested will be obtained.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Perform set up duties as requested, including side stations, storage areas and beverage staging area.
- Perform general cleaning tasks utilizing cleaning products to adhere to health and safety standards.
- Inventory bar stock, compare to the par levels and inform the manager of any products that need to be ordered.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to understand guests' service needs.
- Ability to access and input information into Micros system.
- Ability to be well organized, maintain concentration and think clearly when providing service to guests within any given period of time.
- Ability to exercise good judgments in determining potentially intoxicated guests.
- Ability to maintain good coordination while serving orders quickly.
- Ability to exert physical effort in transporting trays and wine buckets from service areas to guests.
- Ability to endure abundant physical movements in servicing guests throughout the work areas.
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.