Trump Hotel Collection
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Champions Server - 1 PT
at Trump Hotel Collection
Trump National Doral - Miami
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We will offer you $ 5.00 per hour, plus gratuity and a competitive benefits package which includes healthcare plans, dental, vision, company paid Short-Term and Long-Term disability, life insurance, a matching 4.5% 401K plan and many more property perks. Additionally, we offer an exclusive Associate/ Friends and Family Travel program. All of our associates are entitled to free on-site parking as well as golf.
Service of food and/or beverage to include the order-taking and delivery of any food and/or beverage items. This task is to be handled in a friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner resulting in a very high level of guest satisfaction.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Check station before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness.
- Greet the guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explain any specials and/or restaurant promotions for guest awareness.
- Record the details of the order from the guests, upsell, repeating the order to the guest to check for accuracy.
- Input the order into the Point of Sale computer in exact compliance with department protocol in order to inform the kitchen of the relevant details in the order being placed.
- When complete, retrieve order from kitchen, confirm its accuracy, lift and deliver to guest along with appropriate condiments.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests.
- Replenish beverages as necessary and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
- Market and serve upon request any dessert items or specialty beverages.
- Monitor guest satisfaction and present check. Process check per hotel procedures.
- Communicate with kitchen chefs and abide by their rules, guidelines and requests.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, associates may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Doral Golf Resort &
Spa from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Associates with irregular
attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the industry that we are in, a need will occur for each associate to provide “Lateral Service”. Our goal is to ensure that we are maximizing customer satisfaction and as a result there will be times when our associates in the Operation will call upon us for support in order to ensure customer satisfaction occurs. When we are fortunate enough for this to occur, each associate will positively respond unless there is a chance that an opportunity resulting in dissatisfying a guest could occur. If this is the case the manager is to be notified and the level of support that is being requested will be obtained.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
• Perform any general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health standards.
• Supplement the bussers/food runners in clearing and resetting the tables.
• Perform all assigned side work to include replenishing condiments and restocking side stands. (Specific side work available).
• Perform other duties as requested, such as answering telephone and taking room service orders, handle special guest requests, and greet and seat guests according to Trump National Doral-Miami guidelines.
• Attend required meetings and contribute to the educational and communication processes.
• Must adhere to all State, Federal and Corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests to insure all laws are being followed.
Frequency Key: Rare, Occasional, Frequent, Constant for lifting enter estimated lbs at 10, 25, 50, and 50+.