Trump Hotel Collection
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Trump Hotel Collection
Trump National Doral - Miami
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We will pay you $12.00 per hour and offer you a competitive benefits package which includes healthcare plans, dental, vision, company paid Short -Term and Long-Term disability, life insurance, a matching 4.5% 401K plan and many more property perks. Additionally, we offer an exclusive Associate/ Friends and Family Travel program. All of our associates are entitled to free on-site parking as well as golf.
Receive work requests by a variety of methods and dispatches work to the proper room attendant and trades people so that work can be scheduled promptly and efficiently to ensure complete guest satisfaction and a well maintained hotel. Further responsibilities include following up to ensure proper completion.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Guest Requests Handling:
- Answer all telephone calls coming into the Housekeeping office.
- Coordinate and distribute guest requests and ensure they are addressed.
- Manage early arrivals/VIPs’ special requests by continuously providing update for Housekeeping Managers on priority of rooms needed
- Update additional credits/rollaway beds and baby cots make up and delivery charges sheet daily on either shift
- Inform Director of Housekeeping of all requests coming in from guest and executive committee.
- Recording Keeping:
- Ensure that the key distribution system is well-maintained and inventory record is updated.
- Record all late/absent employees on designated attendance sheet.
- Monitor occupancy status of guest rooms on a constant basis.
- Keep accurate record of all general cleaning materials/carpet shampoo/drapery maintenance/chandelier cleaning materials
- Keep accurate record of Room Attendant and House Attendant productivity
- Coordinate Lost & Found with the Security Department
- Maintain accurate record of all receivables into the department
- Other Administrative Duties:
- Evaluate shift assignments and prioritize work load.
- Assist the Housekeeping Manager in opening up the guest room distribution including managing variances between Room Attendants scheduled versus needed.
- Follow Housekeeping Manager’s direction and call in employees, if necessary.
- Ensure all letters and packages are delivered in a timely manner and records are kept regularly.
- Answer all telephones, dispatches via 2-way communication system and generates computerized reports to ensure department compliance with service standards.
- Handle associate and guest requests by delegating to the appropriate individuals and follow up to ensure department and hotel standards are met.
- Maintain the computerized HOTSOS System. This requires logging and recording all service requests, implementation, distribution, and closing of all Work Orders.
- Ensure vacant/ready rooms are available to the Front Office through coordination with the Floor Supervisor team.
- Respond to all emergency calls. This includes monitoring the alarm system, correctly dispatching and directing the proper crafts to the location, notifying other departments and the alarm-company of the situation.
- Coordinate and control all office traffic.
- Presentation of a positive, professional, and courteous image, to ensure guest satisfaction and maintenance of Trump’s high quality standards. Able to remain calm and perform all essential functions during emergency situations.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, associates may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Trump National
Doral Miami from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Associates
with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of
Due to the industry that we are in, a need will occur for each associate to provide “Lateral Service”. Our goal is to ensure that we are maximizing customer satisfaction and as a result there will be times when our associates in the Operation will call upon us for support in order to ensure customer satisfaction occurs. When we are fortunate enough for this to occur, each associate will positively respond unless there is a chance that an opportunity resulting in dissatisfying a guest could occur. If this is the case the leader is to be notified and the level of support that is being requested will be obtained.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
•Retrieve mail from in-house and deliver mail.
•Filing, report writing and record keeping.
•Maintain bulletin boards and other information boards.
•Provide fill in assistance in the absence of the Administrative Assistant or Storekeeper.
•Coordinate activities with other departments.