Trump Hotel Collection
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Trump Hotel Collection
Trump National Doral - Miami
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We will pay you $10.80 per hour and offer you a competitive benefits package which includes healthcare plans, dental, vision, company paid Short -Term and Long-Term disability, life insurance, a matching 4.5% 401K plan and many more property perks. Additionally, we offer an exclusive Associate/ Friends and Family Travel program. All of our associates are entitled to free on-site parking as well as golf.
Clean and maintain all corridors, vending areas, elevators and landings and service areas on guest room floors, ensuring resort's standards of cleanliness. Provide linen supplies for Room Attendants and stock floor closets. Deliver and retrieve items requested by guests and Floor Supervisor.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas. Clean designated areas with proper chemicals, tools and equipment:
- Guest room floor corridors
- Floor closets
- Service corridors
- Elevators, tracks and landings
- Guest laundry room
- Guest vending areas
Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment.
Use equipment only as intended. Polish all woodwork.
- Remove all dust, debris and foreign particles from upholstered furniture, including crevices and under cushions. Dust pictures, frames, mirrors, fire extinguisher boxes, exit signs, air vents. Clean all lamps light fixtures and light switches; check for proper working condition. Remove dust, spots and smears from windows, frames and ledges; wash windows as assigned. Remove dust, grease and smears from house/public phones and reposition properly. Remove dust on drapes weekly and realign to correct position daily. Inspect condition of planters and plants; remove debris, polish planters. Remove dust, dirt, marks and fingerprints from doors and door frames. Remove stains, scuff marks, and dust from baseboards, ledges and corners. Polish all brass surfaces.
- Review assignment sheet and update completed assignments. Check with Floor Supervisor and Housekeeping office for additional assignments throughout the shift. Organize work duty priorities.
- Review assigned area and complete general removal of any trash or debris on floors.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards. Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day. Maintain positive guest relations at all times. Be familiar with all resort services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately. Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
Provide timely delivery of any items requested by guests. Retrieve items from guest rooms and return to proper storage areas. Transport guest laundry and dry cleaning to correct guest rooms.
Handle guest requests for shoe shines as assigned; retrieve shoes from guest room, shine shoes and return to guest room. Report any damages or maintenance problems to the Supervisor. Turn over any lost and found items to the Supervisor. Ensure security of guest room access and resort property.
High School graduate or equivalent preferred
Previous janitorial experience preferred. Knowledge of floor buffer, extractor operation
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES