Trump Hotel Collection
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Palm Grill Server -1 PT
at Trump Hotel Collection
Trump National Doral - Miami
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We will pay you $5.00 per hour and offer you a competitive benefits package which includes healthcare plans, dental, vision, company paid Short -Term and Long-Term disability, life insurance, a matching 4.5% 401K plan and many more property perks. Additionally, we offer an exclusive Associate/ Friends and Family Travel program. All of our associates are entitled to free on-site parking as well as golf.
- POSITION PURPOSE:
Service of food and/or beverage to include the order-taking and delivery of any food and/or beverage items. This task is to be handled in a friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner resulting in a very high level of guest satisfaction.
- Check station before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness.
- Greet the guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explain any specials and/or restaurant promotions for guest awareness.
- Record the details of the order from the guests, upsell, repeating the order to the guest to check for accuracy.
- Input the order into the Point of Sale computer in exact compliance with department protocol in order to inform the kitchen of the relevant details in the order being placed.
- When complete, retrieve order from the kitchen, confirm its accuracy, lift and deliver to guest along with appropriate condiments.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests.
- Replenish beverages as necessary and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
- Market and serve upon request any dessert items or specialty beverages.
- Monitor guest satisfaction and present check. Process check per resort procedures.
- Communicate with kitchen chefs and abide by their rules, guidelines, and requests.
In addition to the performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
• Perform any general cleaning tasks using standard resort cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health standards.
• Supplement the bussers/food runners in clearing and resetting the tables.
• Perform all assigned side work to include replenishing condiments and restocking side stands. (Specific side work available).
• Perform other duties as requested, such as answering the telephone and taking room service orders, handle special guest requests, and greet and seat guests according to Trump National Doral-Miami guidelines.
• Attend required meetings and contribute to the educational and communication processes.
• Must adhere to all State, Federal and Corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests to ensure all laws are being followed.
Prior hospitality experience preferred.
Prefer six (6) months to one-year previous serving experience. Prior hospitality experience preferred.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
Food Handler Certification; Responsible Vendors Training; CPR Training preferred.
All associates must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
Additional language ability is preferred, Spanish in particular.
The hospitality business functions seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day. In addition, this is a hospitality business and a hospitable service atmosphere must be projected at all times.