T.Y. Lin International Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Aviation Marketing Coordinator
at T.Y. Lin International Group
- Req No.
The Aviation Marketing Coordinator will lead coordination of marketing initiatives nationwide in a supportive role aligned with the strategic direction of Aviation business development staff. This work will include the coordination, editing and production of proposals, presentation preparation, maintenance of marketing databases, events management and graphics-related projects. This person will also make recommendations to business development staff on market strategy and general marketing approach.
- Manage production of proposals, SOQs, presentations, SF330 forms, and RFI responses and all proposal components including the required forms, key personnel resumes, transmittals to client/subconsultants, editing and proposal production under the direction and supervision of lead technical and executive staff
- Ensure consistency in presentation, formatting, grammar and punctuation of all proposal materials and communicate format requirements to subconsultants and team
- Correspond with teaming partners
- Track proposal results (i.e. Wins, Losses, Sales, Selections, Proposals in Progress, etc.) and maintaining corporate tracking utilizing Deltek Vision CRM software
- Prepare various Federal Department of Transportation, State and Municipal prequalification certifications
- Draft/edit and tailor employee resumes and project experience as needed for proposals and qualifications packages
- Coordinate the preparation of resumes of key personnel and project experience for proposal and corporate information and maintenance
- Mentor and supervise marketing staff and assure the quality of work from the marketing production group
- Work with the technical leads and senior management to develop the marketing and proposal materials
- Plan and organize company events
- Other marketing support duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, journalism, communications or similar field is required.
- 10-15 years' experience in a similar role
- Proposal-based marketing experience strongly preferred.
- A/E/C industry experience highly desirable
- This individual must be a self-starter who can work independently and meet deadlines but must also work well in a team and take direction from others.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong writing skills, communication, organizational and computer skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office required. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) software highly desired.
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision CRM databases a plus.
TYLI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans to apply.