United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pre-Admissions LPN - FULL TIME
at United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Treasure Coast Center for Surgery is a busy, multispecialty ambulatory surgery center, performing outpatient procedures in Endoscopy, Gynecology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Pain Management, Podiatry, and Urology. We are an affiliate of United Surgical Partners International and believe that our employees are our number one asset. Our mission is to treat each patient and every family as if they were our own. Each patient, each family, each and every time. If you share our mission, please reach out to discuss joining our team.
We are currently searching for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team. The LPN will be responsible for pre registration patient health history, phone interviews, obtaining medical documents from scheduling physician offices, and organizing patient chart for day of service. This position does not involve "hands on" nursing care. Hours will be completed in office setting.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Florida LPN license.
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience preferred.
- Current BLS certificate required.
- Ability to recognize, evaluates, solve problems and correct errors.
- Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness, creativity and innovation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, strong knowledge base relative to surgery procedures and management of the surgical patient
- Understands principles of aseptic technique and their implementation
- Ability to care for patients from infancy to geriatrics