Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Real Estate Administrative Assistant in Fort Lauderdale, FL at Vaco
Administrative Assistants: let Vaco advocate for you and you'll have an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job. We have an immediate opening for Administrative Assistant in the Ft. Lauderdale area. Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco promote your strengths to the hiring manager while preparing you for their specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market-keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities. If you're an experienced Administrative Assistant and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
The Real Estate Assistant is responsible for supporting the Property Management team in by providing telephone support, invoice processing and monitoring, maintaining system of contractor and tenant information, contract document preparation and monitoring, coordinating tenant request for services and maintaining filing system and support for Property Managers and field personnel, including preparing letters, memos, spreadsheets, purchase order requests for bids and operating procedures as needed. Assist in ordering office supplies or building supplies. Maintain lease files and other files as necessary.
* Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex business documents.
* Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles.
* Ability to effectively respond to sensitive issues, complex inquiries or complaints from clients, coworkers, supervisor, and/or management.
* Able to assist in forecast and budgets.
* Must have an excellent customer service.
* Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Data Entry.
* Must have some knowledge in Accounting, Invoicing and Collections.
YARDI systems knowledge preferred