Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Manager, Strategy & Business Dev, Brands
at Viacom Inc.
- Viacom International Media Networks
- Job Locations
- iCIMS ID
Overview and Responsibilities
This role will lead critical strategy projects for VIMN’s core brands (Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, Paramount, Telefe and Porta dos Fundos) in the Americas region (Latin America & Canada) with the goal of helping to grow all of VIMN’s traditional and emerging lines of business across advertising sales, affiliate sales, content sales, and consumer products/recreation. The position reports to the SVP of Strategy & Business Development.
- Lead analysis and execution of key strategy and business development initiatives related to growth of distribution, ratings and revenue for our core brands
- Work closely with our heads of Kids brands and Entertainment brands to align strategies & goals
- Develop and provide unique insights into long and short range strategic planning for brands
- Work closely with other departments across the entire business including finance, sales, research, programming, human resources, and operations
- Proactively identify solutions to key business issues and lead implementation of solutions
- Manage competitive data/analysis across brands in all Latin American markets
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Analyze product performance and identify revenue potential; develop insights on new business opportunities; refine monetization strategy around existing/new products
- Support other corporate initiatives across all functions of the strategy team including budgets and estimates, joint ventures and acquisitions, and strategy & business development activities for lines of businesses like ad sales, affiliate sales, consumer products, content sales, etc.
- Lead the development of executive presentations for C-level audiences (internal and external), to communicate project overviews, results, and recommendations
- Graduate degree, preferably MBA
- Preferably experience in the media industry
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Ability to navigate uncertainty, ambiguity and manage solutions to very complex problems
- Ability to work across multiple types of teams in the organization (creative, commercial, operational)
- Ability to collect, distill and arrange in a PowerPoint presentation the most important and relevant information pertaining to a project/problem in a high-level, easy-to-follow but informative manner for an executive audience
- Strong financial modelling skills in Microsoft Excel
- Bi-lingual (both English and Spanish/ Written & Oral)
- Follows ethical business practices.
- Deals constructively with frustration and stress, maintaining a professional and positive manner.
- Treats all people with respect and fairness.