Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Diesel Technician/ Mechanic Level A - 103 Fort Pierce
at WastePro USA
103 Fort. Pierce
$$ IMMEDIATE OPENING! GREAT PAY! MONTHLY INCENTIVES!! $$
Waste Pro in Ft Pierce offers a comprehensive pay range based on proven skills & capability. Waste Pro Technicians receive a $2,000.00 Retention Bonus during the first year of employment and are eligible for year end and referral bonuses!
Level A Technician - Pay Range $25 - $31 per hour
Level B Technician - Pay Range $20 - $25 per hour
Level C Technician - Pay Range $16 - $19 per hour
Overtime is currently available!!
We support your pursuit of ASE Certification through fee reimbursement, increase(s) in compensation, and a Master Technician Achievement Bonus! To assist in your career development, Waste Pro Technicians are eligible to receive a monthly tool allowance of up to $50.00 per month and a $150.00 per year boot allowance!
Our benefits package includes Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; a 401k Plan, Disability Insurance; Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time.
Waste Pro USA, Inc. has an opening for a skilled Truck Technician for our Ft Pierce Florida Operation.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the A Technician will be responsible for diagnostics related to a fleet of refuse and recycling vehicles.
Maintenance and repair of all aspects of Mack, IHC, Autocar, Heil, McNeilus vehicles and equipment.
Support of other coworkers in working safely and efficiently in the maintenance and repair of our fleet of vehicles and equipment.
The successful applicant will have 3-5 years of hands on technical experience in the maintenance and repair of medium duty class 8 vehicles and equipment.
Ability to work in a safe fast paced environment.
Preferably with waste/recycling industry experience.
Clear understanding of OSHA safety requirements for vehicle fleets.
Ability to utilize computers for data tracking, communication etc. (dossier, Microsoft office).
ASE certification in Medium duty truck repair/maintenance categories a plus.
Special Considerations/Physical Work Requirements:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
* Exposure to chemical and residential waste.
* Walking, Jogging, Twisting, Crouching, Lifting
* Sufficient stamina for steady work pace throughout the day
* Able to utilize all Personal Protective Equipment as mandated by company
* Physically able to get up and down from the cab of a commercial motor vehicle between 50 and 100 times a day
* Physically able to lift 50 to 75 pounds from the floor to waist height unassisted
* Physically able to lift 50 pounds from the floor to shoulder height unassisted
* Physically able to lift 50 pounds form the floor to overhead unassisted
* Physically able to push and pull 50 pounds unassisted
* Physically able to frequently (100-200 times) bend at the knees and waist
* Physically able to frequently (100-200 times) reach over your head or reach out with extended arms to perform work
* Physically able to frequently (100-200 times) twist at the waist to perform work
* Physically able to work in extreme temperatures and weather environments (road calls)
* Normal setting for this job is: Inside and Outside with occasional exposure to extreme weather conditions.