Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Residential Helper 125
at WastePro USA
125 Pasco County-PAS
Due to a continued increase in business, Waste Pro of Florida in Pasco County is seeking to hire qualified, safe and productive Residential Helpers.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; a 401k Plan, Disability Insurance; Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time. Helpers are eligible for year-end bonuses and a $5,000 -- 3 year exceptional performance bonus. We provide uniforms, PPE, coolers and ice.
Waste Pro offers qualified Residential Helpers training opportunities to learn, practice and obtain their CDL License. If you are looking for the opportunity to grow with a company and excel in a career that demonstrates your commitment to providing excellent customer service, Waste Pro is the place for you!
Before permanent placement, applicants may be required to enroll with a temporary agency for up to 30 days.
Residential Helpers are responsible for picking up solid waste, yard waste, or recycled material and placing it in the back of a rear load garbage truck on specified routes this may be done manually or by pushing toter to tipper. Lifts and carries trash bags, bulk items and containers to the truck for disposal. Climbs onto and off of the rear truck step to load refuse, waste and carts. Operates packing mechanism to compact waste into the truck.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
1. Physically able to push or pull independently (unassisted) 50 pounds between 800 and 1000 times a day
2. Physically able to lift independently (unassisted) 50 pounds from the ground to waist height between 800 and 1000 times a day
3. Physically able to get up and down from the cab of a commercial motor vehicle between 800 and 1000 times a day
4. Physically able to bend at the waist and knees between 800 and 1000 times a day
5. Physically able to work 8 to 12 hours in extreme weather conditions (heat, cold, rain and snow)
6. Ability to ride on the outside of the truck while servicing residential customers in low MPH areas.
Works in a variety of environment conditions, including wide temperature and weather variations including heat, cold, snow, rain, wind; noise and vibrations, fumes, odors and dust.