Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at WestCare Foundation
Illustrative Duties and Performance Responsibilities:
The duties of the Care Coordinator position include the following, as well as performance of other work related duties as assigned:
- Conduct Needs Assessment
- Develop Service Plans in collaboration with the consumer and family
- Conduct monthly Service Plan reviews
- Document all clinical services and activities in accord with licensing, Medicaid, and Joint Commission standards and agency policy and procedure
- Conduct individual case management sessions, as needed
- Perform activities on behalf of the consumer and family, including attendance at external appointments (e.g., court appearances, etc.), as needed
- Provide referral and linkage for the consumer and family, as needed
- Prepare monthly Progress Reports, as required, for assigned consumers for courts, probation officers, caseworkers, etc.
- Coordinate consumer and family care with the treatment team and with external providers
- Responsible for the development of the discharge plan in coordination with other treatment team members
- Arrange transportation for consumers, as necessary
- Assure implementation of and adherence to the behavioral management system, including providing behavioral consequences, motivational incentives, and learning experiences for the consumer
- Participate in case conference
- Education: Bachelors Degree in behavioral health or a related field
- Minimum of two years experience providing case management and/or care coordination services preferred.
- Language Skills:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret agency and grant required documents
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Mathematical Skills:
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- HIV/AIDs 104 Basic Education
- Valid CPR Certification
- 20 hours of continuing education required annually
- Certification as an Addiction Professional (CAP, MCAP) or licensure in the State of Florida preferred. (LCSW,LMFT,LMHC)
- Reasoning Ability:
- Ability to collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Understands, communicates (both verbally and in writing), and collaborates effectively and with precision, given the time constraints of each task.
- Other Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of computer software such as spreadsheet (Excel) and word processing (Word).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to provide an Affidavit of Good Moral Character
- Must have reliable transportation to travel throughout the county.
- Must have availability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Clearance in PreEmployment Drug Testing and Criminal Records Checks, as required.
- Possesses sufficient means of independent mobility.
WestCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Employment at WestCare is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug test, physical, and criminal background check.