Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Team Leader -Community Action Treatment
at WestCare Foundation
Summary: Conducts in-home/on-site assessments for you and adolescents and provides individual and family therapy. Provides direct supervision to primary therapists.
Duties and Responsibilites:
- Monitor the clinical systems, procedures, and standards of the program, informing the appropriate parties when deviations occur
- Conduct consumer assessments using the those required in CAT guidance
- Review Interpretive Summaries to ensure they are based on information obtained from the assessment
- Review Wellness and Recovery Plans with the family therapists.
- Review Wellness and Recovery Plan Reviews
- Document all clinical services and activities in accord with licensing, Medicaid, and CARF standards and agency policy and procedure
- Review clinical records to ensure compliance licensing, Medicaid, and CARF standards and agency policy and procedure.
- Provide in-home/on-site individual therapy or family therapy, as needed.
- Factiltate case conference
- Prepare Discharge Summaries, as needed.
- Provide specialized staff development and training.
- Ensures staff receives appropriate supervision and required training on evidence based model and WestCare’s clinical data system.
- Assigns primary therapist with all intakes for consumers participating in program.
- Provides direct clinical and treatment supervision in coordination with Clinical Director.
- Arranges for staff development, and training in coordination with Program Director.
- Assists in the daily operations of the program and provides specialized leadership under the supervision of the Program Director.
- Generates monthly staff production reports.
- Receives schedules and monitors the intake process of all referrals from outside agencies.
- Maintains relationships with referring and supporting agencies and represent the agency at various community meetings as requested.
- Provides administrative leadership and supervision for Adolescent/Adult outpatient services.
- Plans discharges/transfers to ensure appropriateness and continuity of care for transfers within and discharges from the program.
- Participate in training, as required, including e-learning
- Participate in performance improvement activities
- Conducts Baker Act Assessments and Brief Behavioral Status Exams as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Master's Degree in a behavioral health related field with a specialty in family therapy. Two years of previously supervised work-experience in family therapy is preferred. Must be licensed in the State of Florida.
WestCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. WestCare is a Drug Free Workplace. Employment at WestCare is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug test, pre-employment physical and criminal background check.