YouFit Health Clubs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Child Care Specialist
at YouFit Health Clubs
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Create, implement and monitor child care programs, activities, equipment and supplies
- Ensure children are supervised at all times
- Observe and monitor children’s play activities
- Organize and participate in activities and games
- Organize and store toys and play materials ensuring order in activity area
- Maintains email and phone accessibility
- Ensure equipment and the facility are clean, well maintained and safe at all times
- Recruit and hire Child Care staff
- Supervise, coach and encourage staff
- Evaluate staff performance
- Take corrective action when necessary
- Must be prepared to handle accidents and emergencies at any time
- Be able to build esteem while ensuring a safe and secure environment
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Punctual, dependable, and positive in manner
- Adheres and enforces department/company policies and procedures
- Projects a professional and healthy image through dress, behavior and attitude
- CPR, First Aid, and AED certifications are required.
- Child care facility experience
- Must pass background check
- Experience with infant and child development and child care techniques.
- Must have analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have a desire to work with children
- Must have experience with child health and safety practices
Part Time Employees Benefits:
Voluntary Life Insurance
Youfit Health Clubs LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.