Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Account Coordinator
at Zimmerman Advertising
The Digital Account Coordinator is selected and placed into the position by the Digital Account Director of the Nissan Division. This position works under general supervision with the manager providing limited hands-on guidance and leadership. Incumbent makes decisions within scope of current policies/procedures. Work is reviewed by supervisor for soundness of overall accuracy and adequacy. Develops solutions to moderately complex problems. Approval necessary when deviating from standard and routine practices or procedures.
The Digital Account Coordinator assists the Digital Team in its day-to-day process of creative development, proofing and trafficking.
Day to Day Duties:
- Execute day-to-day tasks in the creative process in terms of opening jobs (JIs) with
Creative Team, QA, approvals (CMM/Legal) and Traffic.
- Assign job numbers and open jobs via Job Initiations (JIs) and submit to the Creative
team to produce custom Display Creative.
- Obtain Nissan CMM and Legal approval for all Digital Display elements.
- Follow up on Job Initiations and manage the creative process including but not limited
to, submitting and processing revisions and detailed creative review.
- Create production timelines and monthly creative recaps for Client.
- Collect and organize Media Buy Details to create Direction Guides, maintain an open
line of communication and establish a positive relationship with multiple Digital
vendors each month.
- Work with Media Team and OMD-D Ad Ops to complete, submit and manage Creative
Rotation Sheets (CRS) throughout the month.
- QA Display Banners, Placements and ChooseNissan in live environments daily.
- Assist with internal and external meetings, provide minutes/notes and provide
presentation materials when necessary.
- Keep up-to-date regarding product information (features, accolades, current
- Maintain an updated creative library on internal server.
- Have knowledge of Nissan’s full lineup of vehicles and be up-to-date on current
monthly incentives (C&I).
- Miscellaneous projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or relevant, equivalent
- College internship with exposure to Digital Advertising highly preferred.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS
Outlook/Entourage with the ability to learn new computer systems.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently
- Strong attention to detail.
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get the job done quickly and with high
- The ability to communicate, both written and verbal, with people at all levels of an
The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document.