Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Zimmerman Advertising
The Digital Analyst is selected and placed into the position by the Digital Director of the NISSAN Digital Division. The Digital Director will work with the Digital Analyst providing limited hands-on guidance and leadership. Candidate will need to use independent judgment and discretion to make decisions and accomplish tasks within scope of current policies/ procedures. Furthermore, he/she will develop and recommend solutions to moderately complex problems.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Use Adobe Analytics/Omniture web suite of products to develop actionable and insightful recommendations.
- Utilize DoubleClick/DART’s digital media reporting suite to investigate and evaluate performance of digital media campaigns and their effects on client’s website.
- Be the advocate for the customer’s online experience by continually reviewing site performance and recommending areas for optimization.
- Assist with developing an ongoing site optimization strategy including AB and Multivariate Testing.
- Work closely with technology/analytics teams to QA site tags/tracking tags and pixels, container tags, URL tracking (UTM), and custom tracking methods (Event Tracking)
- Responsible for the effective implementation and application of the online analytical tools and processes used by the client.
- Build, produce and maintain complex report systems and applications from multiple data sources.
- Responsible for conducting detailed Ad Hoc and recurring analysis from internal and external data sources.
- Work collaboratively with all groups and personnel on the Digital team on requirements related to reporting needs.
- Perform audits on the current status of client’s digital marketing programs and of their supporting agency operations with the objective to identify gaps or risks and to identify possible improvement opportunities and economies of scale.
- Lead the operational change management for digital marketing and paid media operations to effectively adopt streamlined workflows and new business processes required of them to successfully support new and emerging methods of digital advertising.
- Analyze marketing metrics and develop data models to successfully identify the cause and effect relationships between lead or sales outcomes and marketing actions.
- Develop and interpret digital marketing and product sales statistics into actionable recommendations to optimize for improved effectiveness and to increase the rate of return on marketing spend.
- Assist in maintenance and creation of Budget and Forecast reporting models.
- Maintain deep understanding of business logic, systems, and data.
- Communicate status of projects and implementation.
- A minimum of four years of experience working in analytics, digital agency experience strongly preferred
- Passion for the Internet, online marketing, and advertising.
- Expert in the Adobe Analytcis/Omniture suite of products.
- Experience with enterprise web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of DoubleClick/DART reporting suites.
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of online display advertising, SEM and SEO for campaign analysis.
- Experience managing data from various sources and developing databases and spreadsheets for detailed analysis.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills – great team player.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment – well organized, meet tasks in short deadlines, multi-task and prioritize, and have an effective work ethic.
- Must be able to work with multiple personality types in seven different locations and three time zones.
- Proven history of meeting tight deadlines and not afraid of tackling ad hoc requests.
- Should exhibit a consultative approach to account services and client when called upon. Relationship development is a key attribute to success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – can make a clear case for what is being suggested, and why, based on the data and research.
- General knowledge of SEO and keyword advertising, but not required.
- An overall attention to detail and ability to recognize anomalies that require further analysis.
The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document