Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Zimmerman Advertising
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a strong hands-on programmatic trading background to join our rapidly growing Programmatic team, with emphasis on Social platforms and campaigns. The Programmatic Trader works closely with Social, Digital Media, Account Services, and Analytics teams to execute Programmatic media campaigns from start to finish and manage and exceed client KPI’s. The Programmatic Trader is selected and placed into the position by the Director, Programmatic Trader. This position works under General Direction, providing overview of end result; work is completed under supervision of Director. Incumbent uses independent judgment and discretion to accomplish tasks. Plans/schedules/arranges own activities. Has considerable latitude of discretion and judgment within scope of position. Develops solutions to complex problems.
- Own trades in multiple DSP’s, with a deep understanding of campaign management and optimization strategies (bid management, tactics, data and audience analysis, etc.)
- Execute programmatic campaigns from start to finish; setup, implementation, optimizations, reporting,
- Analyze campaign data & optimize towards maximum performance and client ROI
- Extract and deliver insightful findings for client reports throughout the life of the campaign; identify optimization opportunities to implement both in real-time and long term
- Build and evolve relationships as the primary point of contact with media partners and internal teams (Account, Audience and Analytics)
- Continually evaluate Programmatic strategies on your perspective accounts, identify and test growth opportunities
- Understand client brief and objectives to make partner and platform recommendations
- Proactively monitor campaign activity for delivery, ad quality and performance
- Work with Social, Media, Strategic Intelligence and Account Services teams to develop measurement plans to deliver on campaign and client objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 4+ years experience working with social platforms including but not limited to: Google+, LinkedIn, and other current social media platforms. Advanced proficiency with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Experience working with paid social ad-buying platforms, third party ad-servers, and CRM data platforms including but not limited to Double-Click, Double-Verify, Salesforce, BlueKai, and Kenshoo.
- Deep understanding of DSP’s and related platformAdvanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- General understanding of digital advertising, digital media strategy, ad placement type, placement-level insight, and standard media metrics
- Experience managing and coordinating efforts across various teams/offices
- Excellent presentation skills & and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- In the spirit of social marketing, must be able to work flexible hours including early mornings, nights and weekends
The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document