Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Studio Production Planner
at Zimmerman Advertising
Oversee the production and timely completion of all broadcast spots submitted into StudioZ for Zimmerman clientele. The Production Planner is selected and placed into the position by the VP, Director of Studio Services. This position works under General Direction, providing overview of end result; work is completed unsupervised. Incumbent uses independent judgment and discretion to accomplish tasks. Plans/schedules/arranges own activities. Has considerable latitude of discretion and judgment within scope of position. Develops solutions to complex problems.
- Serve as liaison between StudioZ and Zimmerman Advertising
- Communicate with Traffic to confirm daily work, resolve any issues during production of a spot, scheduling edit sessions, and locate missing assets
- Coordinate flow of jobs through StudioZ and monitor the status until completion
- Review scripts prior to production to resolve any discrepancies
- Gather all elements for each spot to facilitate production for editor
- Upon completion. Quality Check broadcast projects to ensure accuracy and consistency with script
- Upload spots to ZWEB and follow-up with AEs for approval
- Update ZCAT database daily
- Complete Late Shift email nightly to ensure final clear communication between StudioZ, the Traffic Department, and Extreme Reach
- Confirm successful receipts of all broadcast productions each night with an Extreme Reach employee
- Coordinate and ensure completion of all dub orders/traffic requests
- Proven ability to communicate in a professional and upbeat manner, with both visitors and employees at all levels of the organization
- Professional presentation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask while being flexible in a busy environment
- Strong knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document.